Please follow these instruction to accomplish this task:
1. Log on as local administrator.
2. Double click on "My Computer" icon on the desktop.
3. In "My Computer" open: Tools -> Folder Options -> View -> Mark the checkbox
"Show hidden files and folders" -and clear the "Hide protected operating system
files" checkbox (please press on "Yes" to the confirm message).
4. Double click on the %systemdrive% (usually "C" drive) and delete "cmdcons" folder and the cmldr file from
the root drive.
5. Right-click boot.ini on the system partition and select Properties, then clear the "Read-only" checkbox.
6. Double click on the "boot.ini" file (the file reside in the root of the %systemdrive%).
7. Remove the line C:\CMDCONS\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
8. Save the boot.ini file and close the text editor.