Drop down box on the Apply Driver Package TS action only allows you to select drivers where Class=SCSIAdapter. The AHCI drivers you're talking about in this thread have Class=hdc by default.
Follow the bellow steps to get the AHCI drivers to work:
1. Delete the nonfunctional Intel AHCI & RAID Controller drivers from my Drivers list in SCCM
2. Extract the downloaded mass storage drivers to a temp directory
3. Edit the iaahci.inf file by changing the line that says Class=hdc to instead say Class=SCSIAdapter
4. Import the driver into SCCM, add to the appropriate driver package and update my DP
5. Edit my Apply Driver Package TS to select the appropriate AHCI driver