- Launch your device manager. You can find it at Control Panel>System>Hardware>Device Manager.
- If you have any device with its driver missing, you will be able to see the device labeled as Unknown Device with a yellow exclamatory sign.
- Right click the unknown device you wish to find details for and click properties.
- Now, navigate to the Details tab and select the Device Instance Path form the drop down list.
- You will be able to see the Instance path similar to:PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_382D17AA&REV_05\4&1697FF41&0&34F0
- Now, copy the Vendor ID and Device Id of the device in a notepad.
- Open " www.devid.info " in your browser and search using above IDs
- Alternatively you can open " www.pcidatabase.com " and enter the above details to find the vendor and device build type.