1. Open the Group Policy Management Console (or GPMC) from the Administrative Tools folder in the Stat menu, or by typing gpmc.msc in the Run command.
2. Create a new GPO, “Internet Explorer 9” and then right-click on it) and select Edit.
3. Expand either the Users settings sections of the GPO, go to theAdministrative Templates section and right-click it. Select Add/Remove Templates.
4. In the Add/Remove Templates window click Add.
5. Browse to the location of the inetres.adm file and click Open.